- I am actively working on 4 Senior portfolios, some with varying degrees of distinctiveness and others sharing similarities, all are from unique players in the Structural space.
- Growth in the buildings space has been above expectation for these players and thus each having created exceptional opportunities for Structural Engineers.
- Your expertise in Mid to High Rise and/or Mixed Use Commercial Facilities and/or large government projects will not only be of value to these consultancies, but certainly to the next step in your career.
- Depending on your preferences, each role has its own drawcard compared to the next.
These standout choices also lie in the type and size of projects:
- Mid to high rise residential/mixed use towers with architectural challenges
- Renewals of heritage buildings in earthquake affected regions
- Large scale Government amenities including hospitals, universities and schools
- Large scale Commercial developments
- Absorbing Landmark projects within the CBD
- Retail facilities and extensions
The Benefits to you and your future:
- All-in-all, these consultancies want to deliver either extensive 30+ storey towers, front page residential developments, and/or technical redevelopments on some major landmark projects to enhance their impeccable delivery record.
- These recognisable consultancies with either Global, National or Melbourne footprints, are looking for future Senior leaders.
- Add serious value to your resume, linking your name to the successes and achievement of these absorbing projects.
- No need to wait in a frustrating career queue when you are ready, the choices are open to you now.
- They also have conscious respect for lifestyle and family needs. In certain of the consultancies you can choose to align with some of the industry’s best known Directors.