Structural Engineer $148-129K High Quality?
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $148,000 - $129,000
Category: Structural - Buildings
- Solid experience in composite designs
- Using steel, concrete, post tensioned concrete, timber
- Robust architectural design challenges.
- No space for lazy engineering designs.
- Director has a formidable reputation in the Industry
- Win projects by their name alone
- Management and staff are approachable
- Reputation amongst prominent developers and architects for running projects smoothly
- Highly regarded by all their clients.
- Personal touch to their quality of work;
- Only work on projects that are technically challenging.
- High end commercial and residential sector.
- Role offers a good mix of site supervision and design,
- Develop relationships directly with clients and site engineers
- Flexible work hours,
- Naturally team-focussed,
- Staff engage in social activities together because they want to, not because it's 'policy'.
- 5 plus years of exposure to structural designs in NZ.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn