- Often concerned about your career progression?
- Have you been pushed aside from any look-ins on prominent project work?
- Your friend's salary is regularly reviewed and yours is stagnant?
- Constantly working overtime which is unpaid?
- Perhaps your current consultancy has no idea what work-life balance is.
This truly well-regarded consultancy has proven strong growth to give you confidence in attaining a long-term and nurturing future. Here the opportunity to work on prime and iconic projects is shared equally to ensure your level of competency is growing. The complexity of varying projects will further enhance your job satisfaction and career growth. You will be encouraged and receive support for Masters and CPEng registration.
RECOGNITION AND REWARDS
6 month reviews and they happily reward overachievers.
Here the directors have young children and understand the importance of flexibility with the opportunity to enjoy paid overtime.
GROWING AND SOUGHT-AFTER
Whilst this consultancy is not yet classified as a mid-tier, with its growth and new clients recently acquired, you will gain the opportunity to work with some very key people that are well sought after in SEQ. Therefore, classification to mid-tier is definitely on the cards.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural engineer with 4-6 years of local experience.