This consultancy has a proven track record of notable projects, some with landmark status.
- Your focus will be on challenging and complex structural designs – utilise your concept design and analysis skills.
- Project variety includes hospitals, agecare, universities, high-rise residential and commercial structures.
- Come in with impressive guidance from Seniors. Be led by an impressive support system in the field.
This is an amazing opening for the right person. Be part of a team well know for their design of notable structural developments. Further leverage your value.
- Not only supplement your growth but also that of the business.
- Your successful outcomes and efforts will be recognied and rewarded here. Meet realistic KPIs and not only will you benefit from a career-road map to Senior level, but also from a genourous bonus structure.
- An acknowledgement of work life balance is imminent, with Directors who have established a strong family culture.
Required is a Bachelor of Engineering Degree - Structural qualification. Upwards of five years' experience at another well-regarded consultancy in Victoria's building structures space.