Senior Revit Designer
Location: Sydney - North, NSW
Salary: $124,000 - $114,000
Category: Structural - Drafting
- I suggest you should consider this one within a successful, growing consultancy
- They are naturally ‘sucking’ talent upwards, thus allowing the cream to reach the top.
- What is welcomed is your drive and independence to suit the culture
- You will be given access to implement and improve the methodologies and strategies
- The directors encourage input and participation in ownership of outcomes.
- The project span and interesting mix of mid to high rise and large commercial,
- But the challenges also come and in some cases, some projects are destined for land mark status.
- What adds motivation is the environment and situation of lifestyle, exceptionally pleasant offices, fitted with latest hi tech.
- Engaging and relaxed atmosphere. The flexibility in work life is here, catering for the different personal life demands
- A good mix of talent and personalities makes it an exciting place to work.
- Role model leaders are continuously upskilling and promoting happy employee outcomes
- Retention is high and knowledge management is exceptional
- It will be obvious at interview level is your control over your career, performance not structure based
- The future looks very bright for any high performer as well as for this excelling consultancy
- They continually take market share from high priced 1st tier firms
- Leadership needs to be one of your natural strengths, gifted team would need to look up to you.
- Meticulous attention to detail along with well-developed communication and solving skills
For more positions contact Roger Lingley