- $192,000 - $178,000
- No micro-management
- Relaxed culture & atmosphere
Highly accredited mid-tier consultancy recognised for their involvement with Australia’s most complex and innovative structural projects; you will enjoy finding yourself aligned with.
Your experience with high-rise projects will allow you to excel here.
- Leadership needs to be one of your natural strengths. A good mix of talent and personalities makes this an exciting place to work.
- Independently implement and improve methodologies plus strategies.
- Drive your own Structural team of 8 high-performing and committed Structural experts. They’re always keen to learn more and use your knowledge to benefit the quality of work.
- What adds motivation is the environment, culture and work life flexibility. They cater to different demands of your personal life.
- Their specialisation includes mid to high-rise residential, retail/commercial complexes, and health projects. Some projects are destined for land mark status.
- Combine your complex structural experience and desire to expand into the management for mixed-use projects.
- Directors encourage autonomy for you to lead your team, input and participate in ownership of KPI outcomes.
Ideally you will hold 2-4 years’ operating at Principal/Associate level within the structural space and RPEQ qualified (or in the process of attaining) plus 7+ years’ experience in high rise structures.